PERSONAL, EXECUTIVE COACHING + EMDR PEAK PERFORMANCE
Let's face it, therapy is not the right option for everyone! Clients seeking coaches are not looking to heal issues rooted in the past, nor are they looking for an expert to help them understand their own psychology. While the past may be discussed on occasion, it is only addressed in the context of unearthing the areas of one's history, whether real, misinterpreted, distorted or some combination, that may be blocking the client from moving forward. The focus is always on clearing the path, as needed, to make the clients more available for a new reality and way of life which includes movement and taking action. Generally speaking, coaching clients are men and women who are busy, self-directed, goal and performance-oriented, high-achievers who thrive using personal accountability, honesty, feedback, perspective shifting, action steps and focused, challenging questions that will bring them extraordinary results. Partnering with a life coach can be supportive, encouraging and empowering, and can help clients navigate change and restore balance and fulfillment. Whether it’s taking control of one's health, losing weight, repairing a relationship or transitioning to a new chapter in life, coaching can provide the needed inspiration, knowledge, accountability and results desired.
What happens when executives stumble upon patterns and obstacles that come up for them again and again? Executives, officers and entrepreneurs hire coaches to help them remove obstacles and learn to be clear in their lives so they can see things about their actions and behavior that interferes with success and performance. Coaching provides leaders with high-performance communication and the leadership skills needed for success. They learn to communicate in ways that increase their chances for success, and ensure that others receive the information without becoming defensive, as an example.
EMDR TREATMENT + COACHING
THE POWER TEAM OF EMDR + COACHING
As a coach and consultant, I am able to use EMDR to enhance the effectiveness with my coaching clients. Coaches and consultants who use EMDR do so because the process is efficient and effective and the results endure. While "verbal" coaching can be effective for some, “thinking yourself into feeling better and changing behaviors” often fails many hopeful coaching clients. EMDR, when combined with specific coaching techniques has the benefit of stimulating the client’s own brain and nervous system to function at a much higher level. As a results-oriented solution, the power team of EMDR and coaching has proven to be extremely effective in treating even the most difficult problems in a short amount of time. The lasting changes produced by the EMDR process seem to “stick” for clients, and doesn't require the ongoing “conditioning” that traditional “verbal” coaching does.
I WORK WITH CREATIVES, ENTREPRENEURS AND SUCCESSFUL PROFESSIONALS WHO ARE WORKING ON OR NEED DYNAMIC COACHING SUPPORT IN THESE AREAS:
- Change + Challenges - breakups, separation, divorce and other major transitions
- Passion + Purpose - discovering what you really love
- Healing + Personal Empowerment - learning to communicate your needs and get what you want
- Self Love + Self Care - discovering your strengths and possibilities
- Happiness + Inner Peace- aligning yourself with your true nature
- Goals + Dreams - identifying and taking action
- Weight Loss + Health - undoing bad habits while creating new ones
- Creating Prosperity + Abundance - opening to the possibilities
- Love + Relationships - attracting the right relationships
COACHING MOTIVATES, INSPIRES AND SUPPORTS CLIENTS BY HELPING THEM:
- Observe and challenge the stories that perpetuate inertia
- Identify unhelpful patterns and habits that are obstacles to change
- Partialize concerns and problems into manageable pieces
- Move beyond and transform limiting self-concepts
- Face emotions like fear, that keep them feeling paralyzed
- Learn to communicate honestly and directly
- Develop direction and clarity in various aspects of life
- Find innate strengths and build on them
- Uncover passions, become motivated and inspired
- Learn to dream and think "big"
- Explore creativity and practice balance in all areas of life
- Improve personal, professional and spiritual connections
- Design a life that is aligned with one's "true self "and core values